Entrain Space is a residential program of personalised enterprise training and support for veterans and service leavers, lasting up to two years. The program’s accommodation is in the form of high-quality rental flats.
Erskine House is our very first Entrain Space, and we hope this will open up a gateway of opportunity to our residents.
To find out if you are eligible to apply to Entrain Space and submit your application, please apply here.
A strong focus on training is at the heart of Entrain Space.
This is delivered through:
- A peer-to-peer learning culture, so that the entire Entrain Space community is supporting each other’s learning experience, and helping us all to make it as good as it can be
- A full-time on-site professional team dedicated to delivering a first-rate training and support environment
- Personalised one-to-one coaching combined with state-of-the-art connectivity and technology
- Enhanced links to business and employers who can give you a head start
- Support for setting up your own business.
If you would like to know more please contact us.
At Erskine House, we have 44 beautiful, high-quality contemporary studio, one- and two-bedroom flats that will be your home while you undertake the Entrain Space program with us. All flats are available for rent. They are fully furnished to a high standard and connected to super-fast fibre broadband. Residents will also benefit from a strong professional management team, including our full-time caretaker, Tom Tardi, and Operations Manager, Alex Rochester. They will make sure your stay with Entrain Space is as valuable, productive and welcoming as it can be.
You will also have the use of our training suite, which is available 24/7, and the spacious café immediately next door.